SEISENSE Journal of Management (SJOM) is an online (EISSN: 2617-5770), open access and Refereed journal committed to publishing scholarly empirical and theoretical research articles that have a high impact on the management field as a whole. The SJOM covers the following domains:
- Business Management
- Business Finance
- Corporate Finance
- Tourism Management
SEISENSE Journal of Management works to ensure our publications are indexed in the most relevant abstracting and indexing services. Articles that appear in SJOM are currently Indexed and Abstracted in the following:
All research articles published by the SJOM are subject to rigorous ethical standards. The SJOM endorses the Code of Conduct of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE), as well as the COPE International Standards for Editors and Authors Guidelines.
Editorship — The SJOM strongly supports the mission of the COPE Code of Conduct and Best Practice Guidelines for Journal Editors.
Authorship — All those who have made a significant contribution should be given a chance to be cited as authors. Other individuals who have contributed to the work should be acknowledged.
Plagiarism — The section editor of the assigned article will immediately screen all articles submitted for publication in the journal. All submissions we receive are checked by using plagiarism detection online available tools such as Turnitin. (Read more...)
The few essentials for publishing in SJOM
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format.
- All the work cited in the text is included in the References section and citations are machine-readable. Manually entered in-text citations are not acceptable.
- All the contributing authors have working Email Ids and their affiliated organization names and addresses.
- There are no charges/fees for publishing with the Journal.
How to Submit?
- All articles must be submitted using our